African Scholarships for Undergraduate Students at University of Laval 2024
Fueled by a commitment to innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence, Laval University has, throughout the years, nurtured and graduated over 312,000 individuals who, in their unique ways, have significantly contributed to the advancement of their communities.
Aim and Benefits of African Scholarships The scholarship is valued at $5,000 per year.
Requirements for African Scholarships Qualification To qualify for the African Scholarships, candidates must:
- Have graduated or be in the process of graduating from a secondary school (baccalaureate) in the Maghreb or sub-Saharan Africa.
- Not be eligible if starting in the summer semester.
- Be newly admitted to the fall or winter semester at the BAA.
- Maintain an average of 14/20 and above, with a general average of 14/20 and above in mathematics.
- Have never acquired credits at Laval University.
- Be registered full-time in the BAA for two consecutive sessions.
- Be a national of a Maghreb or sub-Saharan African country.
- Submit a complete application for admission to the BBA program for winter 2019 or fall 2019 before the deadlines and be admitted as a student.
Interview Date, Process, and Venue for African Scholarships Selection Criteria:
- Excellence in the academic record.
- Precarious financial situation. *In addition to the eligibility and selection criteria in this fact sheet, applicants are advised to read the criteria listed in the “Know Before You Apply” and “Application Assessment Criteria” tabs in the “Scholarships and Funding” section of the FSA website ULaval.
Application Deadline April 12, 2024
How to Apply For detailed information, please visit the University of Laval website.