Community HIV Services Nurse Position Available
The Community HIV Services Nurse (CHSN) holds the responsibility of delivering comprehensive HIV, TB, and TB/HIV prevention, care, treatment, and support services within communities served by identified health facilities. Key duties include coordinating services at the community level, managing program resources, providing crucial HIV prevention activities, enrolling individuals in lifelong ART and TPT, retaining patients in care, and delivering community-based TB and TB/HIV services.
The CHSN also collaborates with Community Outreach Agent Coordinators (COACs) and Community Outreach Agents (COAs) to create demand for cervical cancer screening and treatment among Women Living with HIV (WLHIV). Additionally, the CHSN is responsible for implementing Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health (ASRH) and DREAMS activities within communities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Nursing with registration as a Registered General Nurse by the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe or Certificate in Primary Care Nursing with registration as a PCN.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical management of HIV and TB/HIV at the public health facility level.
- Completion of an Advanced HIV and AIDS Management course is preferred.
- Previous experience in HIV and TB/HIV leadership roles at the facility level within MOHCC or NGO technical assistance environments.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and online collaboration technologies.
- Possession of a valid Clean Class 3 or 4 Driver’s License with the ability to ride a motorcycle.
- Click the provided link to complete the Application Form.
- Submit your CV and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the position applied for in the email subject.