Medical Laboratory Technician Positions (4 Openings)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic testing procedures on instrumentation, analyze results in one or more sections of the laboratory, and collaborate with pathologists on technical matters to provide relevant data for disease prevention, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Record, verify, and amend (when required) test results to ensure the integrity of the test result database on the laboratory information system.
- Oversee the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment, ensuring efficient operation and accurate results. This includes recording instrument maintenance and quality control results and troubleshooting.
- Draw blood and collect non-blood specimens from patients/clients at various locations, utilizing correct and sterile equipment for optimal results.
- Adhere to professional conduct requirements in line with organizational policy and relevant professional body ethical standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MEDICAL LABORATORY and CLINICAL SCIENTISTS COUNCIL Registration and valid practicing certificate.
- Ability to handle work-related pressure.
- At least two years of working experience.
How to Apply: Send your CV and proof of qualifications with “Laboratory Technician” as the subject not later than 22 December 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.