University College London (UCL) Global Masters Scholarship 2024/2025 For Study In The United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2024
The UCL Global Masters Scholarship is designed to empower and support international students from lower-income backgrounds in pursuing full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL.
Eligibility: Candidates from any country outside the UK are eligible, provided they meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate.
- From a lower-income background*.
- Have submitted a complete admission application (including references) for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in the academic year 2024/25. Please note that distance-learning options are not eligible; students must be physically present in the UK to attend UCL.
- A total of 85 scholarships are available for the academic year 2024/25, including five specifically reserved for students from India.
- The scholarship is valued at £15,000.
- It is tenable for one year, except for full-time programs lasting two years, where the scholarship is disbursed in 50% increments each year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship can be held concurrently with other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The UCL award amount may be adjusted based on the total value of other funds received by the student.
- Scholarship recipients must promptly inform the UCL Student Funding Office of any additional funding awarded for their UCL Master’s degree studies.
Selection: The scholarship is granted based on financial need, and recipients are selected upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.
How to Apply: Please visit the International Masters Awards page for information on how to apply. The deadline for scholarship applications is 5 pm BST on May 7, 2024.
Results: Successful candidates for the academic year 2024/25 will be notified by late June 2024.
For More Information: