Government Of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, 2024-2025
• The scholarship recipient must not hold another scholarship, fellowship, grant, or loan without prior written approval from the Ministry.
• Bringing family members during the scholarship is discouraged. No marriage allowance or child allowance will be provided, and no accommodation will be given to accompanying spouses or children.
• The scholarship recipient is prohibited from undertaking any paid employment or serving on the staff of any country’s representative mission in Brunei Darussalam throughout the scholarship duration.
• The recipient must:
- Adhere to all rules and regulations of the scholarship.
- Comply with the rules and regulations of their University/Polytechnic.
- Show respect for the customs, culture, and official religion of Brunei Darussalam.
- Abide by all laws and regulations of Brunei Darussalam.
- Refrain from participating in political activities.
- Undergo health screening in Brunei Darussalam if deemed necessary by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. • Upon completing the program, the scholarship recipient must promptly leave Brunei Darussalam.
- Certified true copies of academic qualifications and supporting documents (certificates, testimonials, transcripts).
- Certified English translations of non-English documents.
- Certified true copies of Birth Certificate and Passport.
- References and recommendations from referees (C1 & C2 Form).
Applicants applying to Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) must also complete an online application through UBD Online Application. Applicants applying to Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB) must also complete an online application through UTB Online Application.