Available Cruiseship Jobs That Need Less Requirements: Get A Winning CV
Getting a job on a cruise ship is not a quick process and it is very competitive.
It may be tempting to pay a fee for a service that gets you hired quicker or ‘guarantees’ you a job offer, but when someone says that you will get a job as soon as you send them a payment, it should be a red flag that this is not right.
ALSO READ: Engineering Scholarships 2024-2025
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn’t!
Cruise lines and their hiring partners will never ask candidates to pay an application, processing, or agency fee. If you are being asked to send money as part of your job application then it is NOT legitimate. Many people have lost their savings to fraudsters.
Be vigilant!!! Legitimate Cruise Recruiters:
• DO NOT ask for money or fees from applicants to be able to apply for a job
• DO NOT collect money in advance for things such as uniforms or medical expenses
• DO NOT ask you to pay for an immigration lawyer to process a work permit
• DO NOT send emails offering a job before a full job interview in person or over the Phone, Skype or Zoom
• DO NOT approach candidates on Social Media (except LinkedIn) and never ask for personal details to be sent to them through messenger apps
Start your career here!
Get a required CV ..CALL OR WHATSAPP 0719553310…. only $20